From a simple hoisting job with 1 hydraulic crane to a complicated hoisting project with a range of equipment - Royal Wagenborg guarantees to offer the flexibility and choice in vertical transport you are looking for. Wagenborg has a modern and diverse crane park with more than 150 units up to 750 tons lifting capacity. We have the right crane for every lifting job. Wagenborg constantly invests in new mobile cranes.
2 x 110 tons mobile telescope cranes
Grove GMK5110, multifunctional cranes with a main boom measuring 51 meters and a fixed jib measuring 11-18 meters. 11 tonnes ballast. Maximum axle load of 12 tonnes.
7 x 70 tons mobile telescope cranes
Tadano type ATF 70G-4L. The under carriage of the crane is a 4-axle Faun 8x6, powered by a 435 hp Mercedes 6 cylinder diesel engine. The upper carriage is powered by a 4 cylinder Mercedes diesel engine with a capacity of 175 hp and is equipped with a 70 tons Tadano crane. The crane has a 52,1 meter 6-piece telescopic boom. The upper carriage is equipped with airconditioning and radio control.
The engines of the upper- and under carriage are Euromot IV and EPA Tier 4F certified. Herewith, they both fully meet the latest emissions standards.
92t truck mounted crane
Thinking ahead of the new construction standards for hydraulic powered loader cranes, Wagenborg recently invested in a brand new 92 metric ton truck mounted crane. The Scania chassis has been put together with a prefabricated sub frame, fitted with a state of the art Palfinger 92002 SHF loader crane.
Features of truck and trailer
- Scania 440 8x2
- 6 cylinder 13 litre SCR Motor
- Opticruise automatic transmission
- In Vehicle Monitoring System
- 2-axle trailer with extendible rear fender in order to load up to 8 meters
- 9 + 15 ton loading capacity
Features loader crane
- Palfinger 92002 SHF
- 18 meter main boom + 12 meter fly jib
- Fully proportional stability monitoring system
- Reverse linkage knuckle boom which can be angled upwards by 15 degrees
- Electronic Soft Stop end position
- Over load protection according to EN-12999
- 8 and 15-tons lifting hook